As much as we’d like to think it’s possible, it’s important to remember that change really does take time. While some people talk about “overnight” success and “instant” wins, nature teaches us differently. In order for flowers to burst into bloom, for example, a lot of work needs to take place first. We believe that the same is true when getting started with CBD. Yes, some people might feel amazing results with just their first use, but for most people it takes time for the body and mind to be ready.
The best results always happen when you’re patient and tapped into the rhythms of nature. So, when you’re ready to get started, remember to go slow, give yourself some time to adjust, and trust the process.
Natural healing really does work!
30 Days with CBD: Getting Started
When getting started with CBD, we highly recommend that you commit to 30 straight days of treatment. By doing so, you give your body and mind the time it needs to actually start feeling the real benefits of using such a powerful plant medicine. Because so many people are tricked into thinking that the results should be instant, they end up stopping their CBD regimen before it can really kick in. Rather than missing out on enjoying the benefits, commit to 30 days of CBD right now and see what this healing plant can do for you!
To make sure your 30 days work for you, we recommend a few things.
- Getting the Right Concentration of CBD. Giving your body the right concentration of CBD takes a bit of trial and error, which is part of the reason why we recommend starting with a thirty-day commitment. Starting with the recommended serving is a great place to start, but you can always vary the amount up or down slightly depending on how you feel. The Endocannabinoid System of your body, which plays a critical role in its ability to maintain homeostasis, helps to determine what the right concentration is for you. Each body is different, so don’t be afraid to make small changes as necessary, as long as you are listening to your body.
- Being Consistent. We can’t say this enough: If you’re not consistent with taking your CBD, you will not feel the same benefits. (And the benefits are huge!) Another reason why the 30-day commitment is important is that it gives you an easy way to stay consistent. By staying consistent with your CBD regimen, you can better understand how your body reacts and what you need to do in order to optimize your usage. With 30 days of consistent use, you’ll have given your body enough time to start reaping the benefits of hemp extract!
- Journaling is a great way for you to track how you’re feeling each and every day during your first 30 days with CBD, showing you exactly where you started and how you feel when the first month is over. Of course, if journaling doesn’t interest you, really all you need to do is spend time each day really listening to how your body is feeling. Does it feel different than yesterday? Better? Worse? Why? What did you do differently than yesterday? What did you do the same? These simple questions can give you a lot of insight into your overall health and how CBD is starting to play a role in optimizing how you feel.
What to Expect: CBD Benefits
Excited to get started? Here are just a few of the many benefits most people start to experience during their first 30 days with hemp extract:
- Support stress levels
- Support for anxiety
- Supporting healthy sleep cycles
- Support exercise recovery
- Calmer and focus
Your First Day with CBD
We always recommend inviting a friend or family member to join you on your 30 day CBD challenge. Not only do they offer support, but it makes the challenge that much more fun. You can compare notes and share your journey together!
When your CBD first arrives, take a look at all of the packaging and directions that come with it. As we said before, it’s always best to start with the recommended amount before reducing or increasing. For consistency, it’s helpful to take your serving of CBD at the same time each day.