300mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil - NEW
$29.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
Our 300mg Full Spectrum CBD oil tincture contains 10mg of CBD per 1mL with 0.25mg of THC for enhanced synergistic benefits. Our Full Spectrum also contains other crucial cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids for the ultimate synergistic combination. This CBD oil is perfect for starters or those who naturally have a low tolerance to CBD and don’t require higher doses to notice effects.
- 60-Day Free Returns – Purchase with confidence
- Full Spectrum – Contains other essential cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids.
- Minor traces of THC for enhanced benefits (<0.3% Delta-9 THC)
- Clean & Solvent Free CO2 Extracted
- Extracted from Organically Grown Colorado Hemp
- Too low of an amount of THC to cause psychoactive “high.”
Our 300mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil contains 10mg of CBD per 1mL in a 30mL bottle. Since it is Full Spectrum, it does contain a tiny amount of THC but nowhere near the level to cause any psychoactive “high.” THC makes the product more effective as it interacts with different pathways in our body and the synergistic effect it brings in combination with cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. This CBD oil is perfect for people just starting with CBD or those who naturally have a low tolerance to CBD and don’t need high doses to notice a difference.
Our CBD tinctures are mixed with natural, organic MCT Oil (from coconut), a healthy fat called medium-chain triglycerides that converts into energy your body uses. MCT’s also have a variety of health benefits.
Start by using 1-2 servings of this 300mg hemp oil per day (10-20mg of CBD) for the first 7 days and see how you feel. If you notice the desired effects, you may continue taking that dose. If you’d like, you may increase your dosage by 0.5mL-1mL every 3-4 days to find your “optimal dosage.” If you notice the effects aren’t as noticeable, take a 3-4 day break and start back at a lower dose to reset your tolerance levels to a dose that you found was still effective.
Always check the label and use it as directed. Although it probably won’t be necessary, you may increase the dose slowly if needed. Consult with a physician if needed before doing so or contact us.
Directions & Tips
- Be consistent in taking it daily
- Shake bottle before opening
- Fill dropper to desired serving size
- Drop oil under tongue
- Hold for 2-3 minutes for maximum absorption
- Swallow what is left
Shipping and Returns
We stand by our products 100%, so we offer a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can purchase confidently. We charge a small fee for orders under $74 and offer free shipping on orders over $74. You may also select priority shipping or overnight shipping for an added cost.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Organic MCT Oil (Contains Coconut), & Flavoring (if any)
CBD Per Serving
1 Fl. Oz (30mL)
The benefits of THC while producing no high whatsoever, and within the legal limit.
Whole Plant Benefits
Maximize wellness by introducing all parts of the plant than just CBD alone.
Clean, pure safe, and completely free of any toxic residue extraction method.
Feel better, get better with naturally derived terpenes intact.
Your Path to Better Health
Relax and Protect Your Mind
Delays, obligations, money, work, and a pile of other factors make daily life a nerve-wracking firestorm.
Gently Soothe Aching and Stiffness
If your body hurts and moves like a tree trunk, Colorado Botanicals can ease the pain and inflammation that keeps you from living your best life.
Better Rest for a Stronger Self
A better night’s sleep is the gateway to healthier you. Naturally, lack of quality sleep leaves you sluggish and unproductive.
Health and Wellness
A Healthier Mind and Body
Balance is the key to better overall wellness. Colorado Botanicals could help you maintain that delicate middle ground to protect your mental and physical health.
Unmatched Extraction & Purification
Manufactured by real scientists & chemical engineers using a pharmaceutical approach to extraction & purification.
More than just CBD
People are only aware of Cannabidiol (CBD), but they don’t know the other 113 cannabinoids and 200+ terpenes & flavonoids which share unique health properties like CBD.
How it Works
CBD & other crucial compounds in our hemp extract interact with our Endocannabinoid System, a system in our body that regulates various responses such as memory, pain, mood, sleep, immune function, & more.
Studies found that a combination of cannabinoids & terpenes is much more effective. Together, they increased receptor activity when working synergically with CBD.
Not All Hemp Extracts Are Equal
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use this CBD Oil tincture?
Using our 300mg Full Spectrum CBD oil tincture is a breeze. Our measured dropper tells you exactly how much you’re taking, allowing for better dose control.
To take the tincture, just follow these quick steps:
- Gently shake the bottle
- Place dropper inside the oil, then squeeze and slowly release the rubber bulb
- Once you have your desired dose, release the drops of CBD oil under your tongue
- Hold for 1-2 minutes to allow for full absorption
- Swallow the rest of the CBD Oil
What are the benefits of CBD Oil tinctures?
There’s a long list of benefits with CBD oil tinctures. Some include:
- Precise dosing with our marked droppers
- Easily mixes with drinks, smoothies, and anything else you see fit
- Faster action compared to other oils and edibles
- General wellness for your body and mind
How much of this 300mg CBD Oil should I use?
This all depends on your case, but we recommend starting with a minimum of 1mL per day. The reason for that is because 10mg of CBD is a low dose, and anything lower will produce very subtle effects, and you won’t take advantage of the full benefits.
Start with 1.0mL for the first 5-7 days, and if needed, you may increase your dose by 0.5mL every 3-4 days to find your “sweet spot.”
If you start using more than 1mL per day, consider purchasing our 750mg CBD Oil next time and use smaller doses of that instead. This would be more cost-effective, and the bottle would last longer.
Other CBD dosing tips:
- Take regularly in order for the CBD to accumulate in your system
- Be patient. The best goals take time and precision. Most people notice effects in a few days. A fewer number of people report waiting two to four weeks.
- Avoid consuming on an empty stomach, as research shows food can exponentially improve absorption.
How to know how much CBD you’re taking?
Each 30ml bottle includes a handy dropper with marked measurements at 0.25ml, 0.5ml, 0.75ml, and 1.0ml for precise dosing.
For this CBD Oil 750mg:
- 0.25mL contains 2.5mg of CBD
- 0.5mL contains 5mg of CBD
- 0.75mL contains 7.5mg of CBD
- 1.0mL contains 10mg of CBD
How long does it take for CBD Oil tinctures to work?
CBD oil tinctures are the fastest option for oral administration. Unlike regular CBD oil and edibles such as gummies or softgels, tinctures partially absorb through capillaries in the gums, cheeks, and tongue. This allows some of the CBD to directly hit the bloodstream before the rest metabolizes through the liver. As a result, tinctures take effect within 15-20 minutes.
How many servings/days does this 750mg CBD Oil last?
There are 30 servings in total, and if you take 1 serving day, it will last 30 days.
Each serving is 1mL, and the total volume of oil in the bottle is 30mL.
If you decide to take less than 1mL, the bottle will last longer. For example, taking 0.5mL of this 750mg CBD oil would last you 60 days.
What is Full Spectrum CBD Oil?
There are three types of CBD products in the market, separated into three main categories: broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, and isolate CBD products. If you’re unsure about which option is best for you, here’s a quick summary of each to help you make the right choice:
- Broad-spectrum CBD products do not contain any tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). However, they should contain other substances, namely other cannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids, which have been shown to have a better and enhanced effect on the body when they work together.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil products contain a small amount of THC—usually less than 0.3%, which is considered federally legal. This is also not enough THC in a CBD tincture to cause a psychoactive “high.”
- CBD isolate products are pure CBD and do not include any other cannabis compounds. It’s the least effective form as it doesn’t contain other cannabinoids and terpenes that produce synergistic effects.
1,500mg CBD/CBG with Clinically Studied Curcumin and Boswellia Extract.
$219.99 — or subscribe and save 15%Choose Options
Make it easy,
subscribe and save 15%
We understand you have more important things to do, so sit back and let us do all the work for you while saving 15% on each shipment.
How it Works
PICK YOUR PRODUCTS
Choose Subscribe & Save on any product.
Anywhere from 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
We’ll email you before each shipment.
ADJUST AS NEEDED
Easily change, pause, skip, or cancel anytime.