750mg Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
$59.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
Our most popular CBD oil tincture, which contains 25mg of CBD per 1mL.
- 60-Day Free Returns – Purchase with confidence
- Broad Spectrum – Contains other essential cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids.
- Clean & Solvent Free CO2 Extracted
- Extracted from Organically Grown Colorado Hemp
- THC-Free – Experience CBD with no high whatsoever.
Our 750mg CBD Oil contains 25mg per 1mL (bottle size is 30mL) and is perfect for people who prefer a more potent dose than our 300mg tincture. Our CBD tinctures are mixed with natural, organic MCT Oil (from coconut), a healthy fat called medium-chain triglycerides that converts into energy your body uses. MCT’s also have a variety of health benefits.
Start by using 1-2 servings of this 750mg hemp oil per day (25-50mg of CBD) for the first 7 days and see how you feel. Always check the label and use it as directed. Although it probably won’t be necessary, you may increase the dose slowly if needed. Consult with a physician if need before doing so or contact us.
Directions & Tips
- Be consistent in taking it daily
- Shake bottle before opening
- Fill dropper to desired serving size
- Drop oil under tongue
- Hold for 2-3 minutes for maximum absorption
- Swallow what is left
Shipping and Returns
We stand by our products 100%, so we offer a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can purchase confidently. We charge a small fee for orders under $74 and offer free shipping on orders over $74. You may also select priority shipping or overnight shipping for an added cost.
MCT Oil (Contains Coconut), Broad Spectrum CBD Extract, & Flavoring (if any)
CBD Per Serving
1 Fl. Oz (30mL)
Enjoy our products with no high whatsoever. Feel better while keeping a clear mind.
Whole Plant Benefits
Clean, pure safe, and completely free of any toxic residue extraction method.
Maximize wellness by introducing all parts of the plant than just CBD alone.
Feel better, get better with naturally derived terpenes intact.
More than just CBD
People are only aware of Cannabidiol (CBD), but they don’t know the hundreds of other compounds found in hemp. To this day, scientists have found 113 cannabinoids and 200+ terpenes & flavonoids which share unique properties like CBD.
How it Works
Studies show that CBD and the other beneficial compounds interact with the Endocannabinoid System, a system in our body that regulates various responses such as memory, pain, mood, sleep, immune function, & more.
More is Better
Studies found that a combination of cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids is much more effective. They increased receptor activity when working synergically compared to CBD alone or a lower quality extract with fewer of these compounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use this CBD Oil tincture?
Using our 750mg THC-Free CBD oil tincture is a breeze. Our measured dropper tells you exactly how much you’re taking, allowing for better dose control.
To take the tincture, just follow these quick steps:
- Gently shake the bottle
- Place dropper inside the oil, then squeeze and slowly release the rubber bulb
- Once you have your desired dose, release the drops of CBD oil under your tongue
- Hold for 1-2 minutes to allow for full absorption
- Swallow the rest of the CBD Oil
What are the benefits of CBD Oil tinctures?
There’s a long list of benefits with CBD oil tinctures. Some include:
- Precise dosing with our marked droppers
- Easily mixes with drinks, smoothies, and anything else you see fit
- Faster action compared to other oils and edibles
- General wellness for your body and mind
How much of this 750mg CBD Oil should I use?
This all depends on your case, but we recommend starting from 0.5mL to 1.0mL of this CBD oil each day.
You may start with 0.5mL to 1.0mL for the first 5-7 days, and if needed, you may increase your dose by 0.5mL every 3-4 days to find your “sweet spot.”
If you start using more than 1mL per day, consider purchasing our 1,500mg CBD Oil next time and use smaller doses of that instead. This would also be more cost-effective.
Other CBD dosing tips:
- Take regularly in order for the CBD to accumulate in your system
- Be patient. The best goals take time and precision. Most people notice effects in a few days. A fewer number of people report waiting two to four weeks.
- Avoid consuming on an empty stomach, as research shows food can exponentially improve absorption.
How to know how much CBD you’re taking?
Each 30ml bottle includes a handy dropper with marked measurements at 0.25ml, 0.5ml, 0.75ml, and 1.0ml for precise dosing.
For this CBD Oil 750mg:
- 0.25mL contains 6.25mg of CBD
- 0.5mL contains 12.5mg of CBD
- 0.75mL contains 18.75mg of CBD
- 1.0mL contains 25mg of CBD
How long does it take for CBD Oil tinctures to work?
CBD oil tinctures are the fastest option for oral administration. Unlike regular CBD oil and edibles such as gummies or softgels, tinctures partially absorb through capillaries in the gums, cheeks, and tongue. This allows some of the CBD to directly hit the bloodstream before the rest metabolizes through the liver. As a result, tinctures take effect within 15-20 minutes.
How many servings/days does this 750mg CBD Oil last?
There are 30 servings in total, and if you take 1 serving day, it will last 30 days.
Each serving is 1mL, and the total volume of oil in the bottle is 30mL.
If you decide to take less than 1mL, the bottle will last for longer. For example, taking 0.5mL of this 750mg CBD oil would last you 60 days.
What is Broad Spectrum CBD Oil?
There are three different kinds of CBD products in the market, separated into three main categories: broad spectrum, full spectrum, and isolate CBD products. If you’re unsure about which option is best for you, here’s a quick summary of each to help you make the right choice:
- Broad spectrum CBD products do not contain any tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). However, they should contain other substances, namely other cannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids, which have been shown to have a better and enhanced effect on the body when they work together.
- Full spectrum CBD oil products are those that contain a small amount of THC—usually less than 0.3%, which is considered federally legal.
- CBD isolate products are made with pure CBD and do not include any other cannabis compounds.
Make it easy,
subscribe and save 15%
We understand you have more important things to do, so sit back and let us do all the work for you while saving 15% on each shipment.
How it Works
PICK YOUR PRODUCTS
Choose Subscribe & Save on any product.
Anywhere from 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
We’ll email you before each shipment.
ADJUST AS NEEDED
Easily change, pause, skip, or cancel anytime.