300mg Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
$29.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
The lowest dose we offer, perfect for starters but still highly effective. Contains 10mg of CBD per 1mL.
- 60-Day Free Returns – Purchase with confidence
- Broad Spectrum – Contains other essential cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids.
- Clean & Solvent Free CO2 Extracted
- Extracted from Organically Grown Colorado Hemp
- THC-Free – Experience CBD with no high whatsoever.
Our 300mg CBD Oil contains 10mg per 1mL (bottle is 30mL) and is perfect for starters or people who have light to mild cases. Even at low doses of 10mg-20mg of our CBD per day is also found to be very effective. Our CBD tinctures are mixed with organic MCT Oil (from coconut), a healthy fat called medium-chain triglycerides that converts into energy your body uses. MCT’s also have a variety of health benefits.
Start by using 1-2 servings per day (10-20mg of CBD) for the first 7 days and see how you feel. You should notice a difference but if you don’t, simply increase dose 5mg every 2-3 days to find your optimal dose.
Directions & Tips
- Be consistent in taking it every day.
- Shake bottle before opening
- Fill dropper to desired serving size.
- Drop oil under tongue
- Hold for 2-3 minutes for maximum absorption
- Swallow what is left
Shipping and Returns
We stand by our products 100%, so we offer a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you can purchase confidently. We charge a small fee for orders under $74 and offer free shipping on orders over $74. You may also select priority shipping or overnight shipping for an added cost.
MCT Oil (Contains Coconut), Broad Spectrum CBD Extract, & Flavoring (if any)
CBD Per Serving
1 Fl. Oz (30mL)
Enjoy our products with no high whatsoever. Feel better while keeping a clear mind.
Whole Plant Benefits
Clean, pure safe, and completely free of any toxic residue extraction method.
Maximize wellness by introducing all parts of the plant than just CBD alone.
Feel better, get better with naturally derived terpenes intact.
More than just CBD
People are only aware of Cannabidiol (CBD), but they don’t know the hundreds of other compounds found in hemp. To this day, scientists have found 113 cannabinoids and 200+ terpenes & flavonoids which share unique properties like CBD.
How it Works
Studies show that CBD and the other beneficial compounds interact with the Endocannabinoid System, a system in our body that regulates various responses such as memory, pain, mood, sleep, immune function, & more.
More is Better
Studies found that a combination of cannabinoids, terpenes, & flavonoids is much more effective. They increased receptor activity when working synergically compared to CBD alone or a lower quality extract with fewer of these compounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use this CBD Oil tincture?
Using CBD oil tincture is a breeze. Our measured dropper tells you exactly how much you’re taking, allowing for better dose control.
To take the tincture, just follow these quick steps:
- Gently shake the bottle
- Place dropper inside the oil, then squeeze and slowly release the rubber bulb
- Once you have your desired dose, drop the CBD oil under your tongue
- Hold for 1-2 minutes to allow for full absorption
- Swallow the rest of the CBD Oil
What are the benefits of CBD Oil tinctures?
There’s a long list of benefits with CBD oil tinctures. Some include:
- Precise dosing with our marked droppers
- Easily mixes with drinks, smoothies, and anything else you see fit
- Faster action compared to other oils and edibles
- General wellness for your body and mind
How much of this 300mg CBD oil should I use?
Since this is a low dose, we recommend using a minimum of 1.0mL per day – ideally being consistent to see the best results.
Before increasing your dose, try 1.0mL for at least 5-7 days, and if needed, increase your dose by 0.5mL to 0.1mL every 3-4 days to find your “sweet spot.”
If you start using more than 1mL per day, consider purchasing our 750mg CBD Oil next time, as you would be more cost-effective.
Other CBD dosing tips:
- Take regularly in order for the CBD to accumulate in your system
- Be patient. The best goals take time and precision. Most people notice effects in a few days. A fewer number of people report waiting two to four weeks.
- Avoid consuming on an empty stomach, as research shows food can exponentially improve absorption.
How to know how much CBD you’re taking?
Each 30ml bottle includes a handy dropper with marked measurements at 0.25ml, 0.5ml, 0.75ml, and 1.0ml for precise dosing.
For this 300mg CBD Oil:
- 0.25mL contains 2.5mg of CBD
- 0.5mL contains 5mg of CBD
- 0.75mL contains 7.5mg of CBD
- 1.0mL contains 10mg of CBD
How long does it take for CBD Oil tinctures to work?
CBD oil tinctures are the fastest option for oral administration. Unlike regular CBD oil and edibles such as gummies or softgels, tinctures partially absorb through capillaries in the gums, cheeks, and tongue. This allows some of the CBD to directly hit the bloodstream before the rest metabolizes through the liver. As a result, tinctures take effect within 15-20 minutes.
Make it easy,
subscribe and save 15%
We understand you have more important things to do, so sit back and let us do all the work for you while saving 15% on each shipment.
How it Works
PICK YOUR PRODUCTS
Choose Subscribe & Save on any product.
Anywhere from 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
We’ll email you before each shipment.
ADJUST AS NEEDED
Easily change, pause, skip, or cancel anytime.